- Clean Apartment: I’m not the last one out, but I feel like I should do my part and get it as clean as I can before I go.
- Get Stuff From Work: I packed up a box of my desk stuff yesterday, but didn’t want to haul it home manually. I’ll have to drive over and get it.
- Purchase Printer Cartridges: Natalia wants me to print something for her and leave it on her desk before I go. I’m out of ink. Stupid half-full demo cartridges that came with the printer ran out quickly.
- Check Car: Fluid levels, tire pressures, etc. Make sure it’s ready to go for tomorrow.
- Pack Food: Pack up all of the food that I still have in the kitchen.
- Pack Kitchen Utensils: Mainly my coveted Calphalon anodized non-stick jumbo fryer, silicone spatula, and a few other odds and ends. (This and food must come after dinner… or maybe lunch. Dinner is some potlach party thing from 18:00-21:00)
- Pack Up Room Stuff: There’s not much stuff in my room, but it must be packed nonetheless.
- Pack Clothes: Except what I’m going to wear tonight (pjs) and tomorrow. Again, I just don’t have that much stuff.
- Bathroom Stuff: Most of this will actually have to be packed after my shower tomorrow morning.
- Something Something: I’m forgetting something. I have all day to remember, so hopefully it’ll come to me.
It’s going to be a busy day, but obviously I’m not going to get much done in the way of lab work. Our server’s going down tomorrow, so it’s not going to matter much that I’m driving then anyway.
Technorati Tags: hurricane, hurricane Katrina, Katrina, organization, st.louis, travel