I have links for you:
- States fund stem-cell research when the Federal Government won’t.
- NIH research funding is drying up and researchers are feeling it.
- Organic nanofibers may be useful as scaffolding for stem and other cell therapy.
- An electromechanical model of the heart for image analysis and simulation.
- Soccer headbutting and commotio cordis. Lucky he didn’t hit the other guy on the T-wave.
- VTK and Blender: Loading VTK geometry in the excellent and free Blender modeling package.
- Dosages of caffeine, what drinks they come from, and the effects of overdosing.
I think that’s enough for now.