I’ve still got:
- my Models of the Neuron Project #2
- my Models of the Neuron Homework #8
- my Models of the Neuron Final Exam
- Assorted Research (300 Cal. per serving)
to do before I drive down to New Orleans and then fly to Seattle for Wintereenmas. Today, despite a marathon 4-hour meeting I managed to:
- Start my Models of the Neuron Project #2
- Get my undergrad going with running jobs on the cluster
- … drink espresso from our kickass FrancisFrancis! X6 (twice)
- have delicious teriyaki salmon bento lunch
and, our new desktops (for some people in the lab) FINALLY arrived today, after a debacle with Monarch Computer from whom I will probably never order again. Not a bad day despite being Ã¼ber-mÃ¼de (mÃ¼de means tired — I know all you geeks know what Ã¼ber means).
Did someone say Seattle? for Wintereenmas?
Indeed! My wife’s family lives there, as does my grandmother.
Pingback: Virtually Shocking » Blog Archive » Programming + Espresso = Happy Brock